shepard fairey



ras

ras

ras


ras

ras

ras

ras

gustav dore

our boys

death and burial

wm

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Guess For Some People



you know who I mean, this
exposure deal is a good thing.
Even inadvertent secrets can
eat you away, all on idle;

That's when it's time for a
power-management scheme;
in lieu of that I'm repelling
all data, mined or revealed.

It's more economical to
place the weight of my
emotional baggage, across
the wide lap of my neighbor;

Of course for the efficient
distribution of labor and load,
but also it's handy to have
there at hand, I might need

a feeling of victimization, say,
or want to summon some
perverse compulsion to write,
or to sky-dive in the nude, or

to get divorced and get pregnant,
well, it will all be right there,
virtually, any time
you need to pull it out.

No comments: