shepard fairey



ras

ras

ras


ras

ras

ras

ras

gustav dore

our boys

death and burial

wm

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Scraps Remaining


are hereby dedicated to the upkeep of the memorial itself, which was
nice, everyone thought so, was it all for nothing? I don’t fucking think so,
the day the shit-eaters take over the world is the day I lay it down.

Those fucks are twisted but I wasn’t swerved, I put that bad shit down like
a glass of milk.

Anyway, any brothers around? let’s load up, gather 'em in,
or let ‘em go, they still have no clue, fuck, I barely do, here,
smoke this. It was true; purple mountain's majesties were

all over the sky. We were all still alive, and that was sweet, man,
I wanted to say, but I couldn’t make my throat move, only my eyes showed
I didn’t know where we were going, but I was glad

I was going too.


No comments: